|Name||NTT DATA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CONSULTING,Inc.|
|Date of Establishment||April 12, 1991|
|Shareholder||NTT DATA Corporation (100%)|
|Capital||450 million Yen|
|Head Office||NAGATACHO OFFICE
JA KYOSAI Bldg, 9th-10th Fl., 7-9, Hirakawacho 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0093, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3221-7011(main number)/FAX: +81-3-3221-7022
9 Raffles Place, #18-20/21
Republic PlazaⅡ, Singapore 048619
|Bangkok Office(ASEAN Business Sector)
6th Floor, Column Tower, 199 Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Investigative research and consulting services related to corporate management and public administration.
- Investigative research and consulting services related to the planning and development of information and communications systems.
- Investigative research and consulting services in the economic, social, industrial and cultural domains.
- Implementation/operation of education/training programs and seminars, information provision and publication concerning the above activities.
- Incidental services pertaining to the above activities.
|CEO and President||Keiichiro Yanagi|
|Managing Director||Koji Kato|
|Corporate Director||Masato Narita|
|Corporate Director||Tsuyoshi Murayama|
|Corporate Director||Ryohei Matsumoto|
|Corporate Director||Ryugo Hamagishi|
|Corporate Director||Naoya Kikuyama|
- Established with outlay (100%) by NTT DATA Communications Systems Corporation
- Commencement of business in Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Relocation to Meguro-ku, Tokyo
- Relocation to Shibuya-ku
- Approval for use of the Privacy Mark
- Receipt of information security management system (ISMS) certification
- Relocation to Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Receipt of environmental management system (EMS) certification
- Singapore office opened
- Recipient of the "Kurumin certification" for companies that provide support to families raising children from the Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare.
- AKASAKA OFFICE opened
- Bangkok office(ASEAN Business Sector) opened
- Integrated to NAGATACHO OFFICE
(As of October, 2021)